Miley's dad Billy Ray Cyrus had a change of heart and decided to call off his divorce from Tish. "I've dropped the divorce," Billy said during an interview on The View scheduled to air on Friday. "I want to put my family back together … Things are the best they've ever been." "I feel like I got my Miley back," he added. "I feel like we're the daddy and daughter we were before Hannah Montana." Miley reportedly stopped speaking to her dad after he told GQ magazine that 'Hannah Montana' destroyed their family. He calls it destroyed, I call it paying the bills. That Encino mansion they all live in comes with a hefty mortgage and we all know his achy breaky heart can't afford it. I bet Miley told her dad the only way she'll forgive him for the comments he made to GQ is if he calls off the divorce and he agreed. She totally wears the pants in the family.
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: Itâ€™s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?