There was certainly some impressive bodywork going on as Megan Fox turned out to support a Jaguar event in New York last night. The cars on display were also looking suitably snazzy. Transformers star Megan unveiled her own streamlined physique in a backless mint green dress as she turned out to a function put on by the motor firm to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Jaguar E-Type. She was joined by her husband Brian Austin Green, who she posed with happily together. The Jaguar E-Type was once described as the 'world's most beautiful car' by racing driver Enzo Ferrari, the later founder of the Ferrari Italian motor brand. So it was only befeitting, perhaps, that Megan - voted one of the most beautfiul women in the world in various polls - was there to support the event. Megan has recently finished filming the upcoming comedy Friends With Kids. She appeared in the first two Transformers movies, but fresh new talent Rosie Huntington-Whitely has filled her shoes for the third installment of the hit franchise. But that hasn't stopped Megan's career moving into the fast lane, with plenty of other projects in the pipeline. She is currently working on the Untitled Judd Apatow Project alongside Leslie Mann and Paul Rudd. And aother project is The Crossing, a crime thriller about a young couple who get caught up in a drug trafficking scheme during their holiday in Mexico.
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It’s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?