Stepping out for the first time as husband and wife, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian hosted a day-after wedding brunch for friends and family at Moonshadows Restaurant in Malibu over the weekend (April 23). The newlyweds post-nuptials event gave LeAnn an opportunity to wear a second white dress, this one being a full-length crocheted number while Eddie opted for a more causal look. The couple's vows have pals reminiscing over the resemblance to Cibrian's first ceremony to wife Brandi Glanville, as one insider revealed, "Brandi wore Reem Acra at her wedding to Eddie too," adding, "[Eddie and Brandi] also got married in the spring at the beach." There was another reminder of the pair's scandalous hookup before heading down the aisle - they cut their cake to "I Got You Babe," which one source points out, "The song they did a karaoke duet to at the wrap party of their movie [Northern Lights] in Canada when they were still married, in front of Brandi and Dean [Sheremet]!"
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It’s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?