Sure, she's become notorious for her YouTube hit "Friday," but that's not where Rebecca Black plans to leave her career. According to TMZ, Ms. Black recently scored a 5-song album deal and she can't wait to show the world that she's more than just a one-hit wonder. Rebecca told press, "I don't wanna be known as the 'Friday' girl. Hopefully I can be known as Rebecca Black and not the 'Friday' girl." She added, "I want to be a performing artist. That's what I've always wanted to do." And it sounds like she'll get her chance.
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It’s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?