He's always had a melancholy disposition in the public eye, and it sounds like Ryan Phillippe is ready to give up his life in front of the camera. The "Antitrust" stud told press, "I think I'm going to end my acting career. I'm so introverted. I'm ready to go behind the scenes." Phillippe also noted that he's been working as an actor for quite some time. "I'm 36 years old, but I've ben doing this for 20 years." Ryan says he'll be moving out of Tinseltown soon as well. "It's so hard to go out in L.A. I'm going to move. I'm going to spend a third of my year in New York."
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It’s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?