Taking full advantage of the beautiful weather, Salma Hayek was spotted out by the pool in Miami, Florida yesterday The "Desperado" actress was joined by her husband Francois-Henri Pinault and their daughter Valentina as they celebrated the Easter holiday together. And it sounds like Salma's new film "Here Comes the Boom" is going for an eco-friendly vibe, as the studio honchos are looking for ways to make the shoot as green as it can be. An insider from the studio told press, "We strive to reduce waste and recycle as much as possible. Eliminating water bottles reduces the transportation of those bottles and excess waste after use. Similarly, dry cleaning, energy generation and sustainable lumber are a focus due to their supply chain impacts."
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It’s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?