It was a big weekend for Toni Collette, who, along with her husband David Galafassi, welcomed a baby boy into the world. The "United States of Tara" star gave birth to a happy and healthy son in Australia on Friday (April 22), according to a report. Collette's rep told press, "Toni Collette, her husband David Galafassi and their daughter Sage Galafassi are excited and proud to announce the arrival of their baby boy, Arlo Robert Galafassi." Toni and David also released a statement, saying, "He was born on Good Friday, making it the greatest Friday, indeed!"
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It’s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?