Some have called it the most shocking "American Idol" elimination ever, but - less than 24 hours after her exit - season 10 finalist Pia Toscano has scored a record deal. A report from Us magazine tells that the 22-year-old, who was booted from the FOX talent competition Thursday (April 7), will record her debut album with Interscope Records. With Pia having been spotted at a record company office building on Friday (April 8). a source close to the deal revealed, "Pia is being signed to a deal with Interscope Records who are rushing her into the studio to record an album ASAP. Starting [Thursday] night after the show, Interscope told her they wanted her and first thing [Friday] morning Interscope brass started calling every top songwriter and producer in town to get an album together and rush release it. As for the contract details, the insider told, "Papers are being finalized. It's basically a done deal. She's signing. They rushed everything but she's so excited."
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It’s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?