Never ones to take much of a break, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were hard at work filming material for their TV show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" in Sherman Oaks, California on Friday (April 8). The E! reality star sisters were followed closely by a camera crew as they joined parents Bruce and Kris Jenner for the midday shoot at Stanley's restaurant. Always looking stylish, Kim was clad in a white button up shirt, large brimmed hat and ripped blue jeans while her sister sported a loose macrame top and skinny black jeans. Aside from their "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" efforts, Kim and Kourtney are gearing up to tune in for sister Khloe and her hubby Lamar Odom's reality spinoff debut. "Khloe and Lamar" is set to kickoff this Sunday at 10PM on E!, as Kourtney excitedly tweeted, "I can't wait for Sunday!!!
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It’s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?