Fresh off of an overseas trip, Gisele Bundchen was spotted arriving back to the States via LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Saturday (April 9). The sexy supermodel exited her inbound aircraft to be greeted by an awaiting staffer as she patiently waited for her ride at the popular metro terminal. As for her overseas doings, Miss Bundchen spent the past week launching the new line of Ipanema footwear in Istanbul, Turkey - including her own sandal designs “Butterfly” and “Hot Beaches.” The Brazilian beauty also made a quick stop in Paris, where she enjoyed a bout of shopping at the famous City of Lights boutiques prior to heading back home to husband, Tom Brady, and their son, Benjamin.
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: Itâ€™s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?