Heading out for the weekend, Christina Aguilera was spotted arriving at the Los Angeles International Airport on Friday (April 8). The “Candyman” starlet carried son, Max, as boyfriend, Matt Rutler, followed close behind with the luggage before all three disappeared inside the busy terminal. In other news, Ms Aguilera recently told press that she plans to use her past experiences and what she’s learned from her divorce from Jordan Bratman to help mentor the contestants on her new singing-competition show, “The Voice.” “I’ve gone through a really hard divorce, and anyone who has gone through a divorce will speak about how hard the journey is from start to finish,” she revealed. “It’s a life-uprooting time and there have been hiccups along the way that unfortunately the whole world gets to witness and judge.”
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: Itâ€™s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?