They’re the wildest gang on MTV and the cast of “Jersey Shore” has all signed on for a fourth season of shenanigans. According to a report, Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino was rumored to be holding out for a higher salary, but everything has been ironed out. From here, the crew will be gearing up to fly to Italy where they’ll get back to their ethnic roots for Season 4. Additionally, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Jenni “JWoww” Farley and DJ Pauly D have all landed their own spinoff shows.
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: Itâ€™s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?