It's that time of year -- when everyone is getting their taxes in order -- and baseball legend Pete Rose is no different. But in his case, he just settled up a tax bill with Uncle Sam for almost $1,000,000. According to documents filed last month with the Recorder's Office in Los Angeles, Rose had accumulated $973,693.28 in back taxes. But get this -- the liens are only on filings from 1997-2002. Rose pled guilty back in 1990 on two charges of filing false income tax returns. He served a few months in the medium security Prison Camp at the United States Penitentiary in Marion, IL and was fined $50,000. Fool me once ...
Leave a comment
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It’s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare acs_generateantispamcode() in /home/highstar/public_html/advanced_comment_system/functions.php on line 3