Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow and hubby Coldplay's Chris Martin have given their two year old son MOSES a rap-inspired nickname, taken from their friend JAY-Zís music. The couple, who both attended Jay-Zís recent wedding to Beyonce Knowles, call the tot Sensitive Thug, because of the way he terrorizes his elder sister Apple. Paltrow explains, "Apple is quite and imaginative. She will sit with her things and build houses and hotels for her dolls."Then my son will come in and thrash the hell out of anything she has been doing. If he can inflict pain, thatís even better. "But heís very sweet also. We call him our sensitive thug. Itís a line from a Jay-Z song and it suits him perfectly."
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It‚Äôs a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?