Cameron Diaz is giving her family a private screening of her new movie "What Happens in Vegas," because they all need a "good laugh" after the death of her very loved father earlier this month.Emilio Diaz died suddenly last week, at age 58, after a bout of influenza developed into pneumonia, and the Hollywood star subsequently canceled all of her work engagements, including the promotional tour for the new film. But Diaz insists that laughter is the best way to cure the heartache following her father's passing, and is hoping the comedy will help them all heal.In a personal note to the press, she writes, "This weekend I am screening 'What Happens in Vegas' for my family. It was a unanimous decision that we all needed to share a good laugh."After all that's why we make films like these. So people can leave behind their worries for a couple of hours. Have a good laugh."
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It’s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?