Former Television star Jennifer Aniston is sparking rumors of a new romance with rocker John Mayer, after the pair was spotted dining together in Miami, Fla., on Friday.The former "Friends" star met Mayer at Michael's Genuine Food and Drink, where they enjoyed a mid-afternoon meal.The two stars chatted for 90 minutes, and sat with their heads close together, according to the eatery's general manager Charles Bell.They even shared their food -- Aniston "ate some of" Mayer's ham sandwich, and they split a chocolate dessert.But Bell is refusing to fuel rumors on the nature of their relationship.He tells People.com, "I was happy to accommodate them. I can't speculate on what kind of meeting it was, but they looked happy and seemed to have a great time."
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It’s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?