Patrick Dempsey is postponing a planned move to Britain until the American economy improves.Dempsey fell in love with the United Kingdom after a holiday there last summer and is planning on moving his family to a house in the English countryside. But the actor, who has three children with his wife Jillian Fink is insisting he may just have to settle for a holiday property in the country and wait until the currently weak dollar increases in value before making the move permanent. He says, "I would love to live here (Britain). But I think I will have to wait for the American dollar to get stronger."A holiday place would be perfect, but to bring my kids up here would be ideal."
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z: Le Meurice Mates
- Toni Collette: It’s a Boy!
- Paris Hilton to Testify Against Intruder
- Salma Hayek: Easter in Miami
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale: Easter Family Fashion
- Vanessa Hudgens' Easter Sunday Family Church Service
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Post-Wedding Party
- Rebecca Black Scores Record Contract
- Robert Pattinson Jets Out of St. Thomas
- Ryan Phillippe: Calling it Quits?